Re: [DL] Holy freeking nightmares

> Scenario #3:
>
>     The soldier is found and dies a lunatic as usual. Only when he comes
> back, he whips the hell out of his manitou. His combined experiences and
> sudden resurrection make him go a little more crazy. He decides he likes
> being buried in corpses for five days at a time. So, he starts stealing
> corpses. Moving from town to town, he digs himself a ditch, steals a dozen
or
> so corpses, and buries himself under them in the mass grave. Aside from
the
> corpse-stealing, he's not doing anything wrong, and refuses to hurt
anyone.
> He's got his manitou firmly under control, too. Kind of a red-herring,
> methinks.

You know, this is beginning to give me an idea for a new Harrowed healing
power- something about absorbing dead tissue around them to heal themselves.
Perhaps it would either cost double to buy or give Corruption when it's
used, turning the Harrowed into some kind of Super-'Glom when he goes too
far over the edge.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times