Re: [DL] Holy freeking nightmares (Spoiler Added)

At 07:04 PM 11/25/2001, Dr. Nick wrote:
> > <You're really gonna dig this one>
> >

> > <Once we get past the Spoilers>
> >

> > <Here we go>

>Well, mind you he *DID* stay dead, he just didn't have the common courtesy
>to stay immobile.

         LOL! Touche, good sir!

>Now, is Stone's origin seriously that he was THAT guy, or
>was he just the plain old first casualty of Gettysburg?

         Stone was both--check out page 5 of Heart o' Darkness. The whole
bit about being buried under the corpses at Gettysburg was suggested by me
to HoD author Hal Mangold after watching the same History Channel special
Allan saw.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God