Re: [DL] Re: [DLd20] Mad Science Skill

>No, it is Deadlands d20.
>
>I don't personally have Deadlands d20, but I guess there's an error in it.
>In deadlands (original rules, 2nd edition), the blue print is made
>basically
>with the mad science skill. Other science skills help (improve chances of
>success), but are secondary.

Do you still draw Cards to determine if you succeed in Deadlands D20

If so then I figure you'd use mad scientist to determine your blue pirnts
and you would gain an extra card for every Science(That applies to your
device) you had that was 5 ranks or higher(this is how it works in 2nd
edition deadlands handles it).  If not maybe for every Science appove rank 5
you get a +2 bonus to your Mad Science roll(I don't have the D20 Deadlands
so I'm not sure)