Re: [DL] web-based character sheet ready

> > If anyone notices anything printing weird (like something you
> > entered being
> > missing) or any alignment problems (particularly in IE), please
> > feel free to
> > let me know.
>
> Howdy!
>
> In IE 5.5 the fields (page 1) are very unorganised. The fields to enter
the
> stats for Smarts are missing.

O.K., the organization probably isn't going to be fixed (let's face it, IE
is just plain uncooperative as far as layout), but the Smarts problem is
fixed as well as a problem I noticed where the field name for the Cognition
die didn't match the other Trait die type fields, so that should be fixed
now.

I really do recommend using Netscape or Mozilla (get it from
http://www.mozilla.org - it's the basis for Netscape) instead.  Technically
speaking, the Gecko kernel is a better rendering engine and it's also just
plain better for layout.  It also supports newer things like XHTML, whereas
IE doesn't.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times