[DL] TY PEGINC :)

My friend and I were hoping to run WW directly after
GenCon, but we never got to it, unfortunately.  We
have other Deadland games that we are genuinely
interested in right now.  Namely the ones we are
running, of which we play in each others games, of
course.  Thanks to the PEGroups brilliant minds,
another of our friends happened to listen into a
conversation I was having.  He immediately became
interested in WW.  He picked up the book and read it
in two days.  Being a college student with other books
to read that is awesome.  he he.  Yes, he already
played deadlands HOE and my recent game of DL.  He is
excited to start the game and so are the rest of us.
Thanks PEG team.

P.S.  What is planned for Origins and GenCon of '02?
If we're allowed to know? ;)