RE: [DL] Holy freeking nightmares (Spoiler Added)

I will tell you my theory.... Stone is due to return... and I think that our
posses are gonna have a chance to put him down. This comes from a small
paragraph in the HOE book (either the main one or the Wasted West one)..
something about Young and Old Stone, and how only one Stone makes it... the
line (and this is paraphrased) "and the fate of Younger Stone will be
determined if you follow the Wierd Line".... I hope that we get to determine
his fate... well that's my theory.

Yuri

At 12:28 PM 11/26/2001, "Marshal" Eric wrote:
>Is Stone coming back in a future DL adventure with even more background, or
>does he prefer to remain mysterious?

         Not that I know of, but this is a question best put to Shane,
really.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God