[DL] an "intelligent" question

Is there a Doomtown-specific mailing list?
or should I just address any questions I have about it
here?
if not, my question is: what exactly is The
Intelligence Shop deed? I've always assumed it's a
cigar shop, but recently I've begun to think it might
be a secret society or a smoking club or something
similar, basically I have no idea what it is but I'd
like to because I might put it into the Gomorra-based
game I'm running (if it fits)
-doc