Re: [DL] Deadlands Console Game (Shane, PEG)

In a message dated 11/27/2001 7:21:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, Ceiu430@aol.com writes:

Hi,

Great news on the Deadlands computer game. It looks cool, but I have the worst luck with computer games, and I don't have a great computer either. Is there any plans for a Deadlands console game for X-Box, PS 2, or Game Cube? I know I would be interested.

Actually, the X-Box *may* be the initial platform, if I understood the last message from HeadFirst correctly. I don't think anything is solidified at this point, however.

Shane