Re: [DL] an "intelligent" question

> Is there a Doomtown-specific mailing list?

Dark Edge Gaming maintains the Doomtown listserv. I don't remember how to
subscribe off the top of my head, but you should be able to find
instructions at www.darkedge.com.

> or should I just address any questions I have about it
> here?

OTOH, Doomtown questions, being related to Deadlands, are fair game here.

> if not, my question is: what exactly is The
> Intelligence Shop deed? I've always assumed it's a
> cigar shop, but recently I've begun to think it might
> be a secret society or a smoking club or something
> similar, basically I have no idea what it is but I'd
> like to because I might put it into the Gomorra-based
> game I'm running (if it fits)

As far as official answers go, there really hasn't been any exploration of
the Intelligence Shop. It's never been referenced on any other card's
flavor text, nor featured in fiction, to the best of my recollection.

B. D. Flory

"Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated."
                                             -Ernest Hemingway