Re: [DL] Deadlands Console Game (Shane, PEG)

Not to start any flames burning here, especially since I don't know
enough about video games (console or otherwise), but I just saw those
screenshots on the PEG website, and all I can say is that if the game
lives up to this promise in any way, shape, or form, I will head out and
buy it and whatever platform is needed to run it. (Which means I hope
not a PC, since that would seem to be the most expensive route, but then
again, it was a really nifty–looking bunch of screenshots. ;)

Ahem.