Re: [DL] Deadlands Console Game (Shane, PEG)

>Not to start any flames burning here, especially since I don't know
>enough about video games (console or otherwise), but I just saw those
>screenshots on the PEG website, and all I can say is that if the game
>lives up to this promise in any way, shape, or form, I will head out and
>buy it and whatever platform is needed to run it. (Which means I hope
>not a PC, since that would seem to be the most expensive route, but then
>again, it was a really nifty–looking bunch of screenshots. ;

Actually was wondering if anyone else has had the same feelings I have about
the deadlands game.

Last Time I paid attention it implied that it was a 3D shooter(doom, Quake,
Unreal, Etc.).  The Screen shots look good but I really hoped for a more RPG
deadlands game(like Baldur Gate, Planescape:Torment, Fallout Tactics).  I'll
probably end up buying it if it comes out for a system I own, but unless its
phenomnal I'm not going to drop 300 bucks on a system for it.

Dan