Re: [DL] Lone Stars!

At 01:54 AM 11/29/2001, Matt Maybray wrote:
>Went to my local comic store today and they had the new Previews catalog
>from Diamond Distribution (for comics & other items shipping in March
>2002). Flip to the Games section and what do I see? Lone Stars: Texas
>Rangers! *droooool* Now gaming stuff usually ships a month later
>(sometimes Diamond even flat out says this), so we're looking at April.
>This is going to be the longest 5 months I've ever waited.....

         Thanks for the vote of support, good sir! I can't wait to see if
Diamond mispelled my name *again*.;-)

         I guess I'd better get back to writing the actual book now....:-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God