[DL] Abomination Opinions Wanted - FOR MARSHALS ONLY!!!!

One of my many favorite horror movies is the film Pumpkinhead. The last time
I watched it, the movie gave me a great idea for a Weird West adventure. I
thought it would be interesting to sick Pumpkinhead on my posse. I made up
some stats that I'd like to share with the Marshals of the listserve and get
your opinions. I usually stick with pre-generated monsters; I am afraid that
I will create an unbalanced abomination or completely overlook something.
Please let me know what you think, and please feel free to correct anything
or make any other suggestions to flesh out this character and bring it into
the world of Deadlands. Thanks.

Fantaphage

Pumpkinhead

For each of mans evils, a special demon exists. A demon of vengeance,
cruel, devious, pure as venom vengeance. Pumpkinhead is the name of
this demon. When a person has been wronged, like losing a loved one to
murder, they can go to an old woman who lives deep in the woods of
Blackridge up in the Appalachian mountains. Some say as how she's got
powers and it is claimed that she can conjure this dark creature from the
Hunting Grounds. The person who wants to call upon Pumpkinhead must
first find a pumpkin patch amidst an old cemetery in a place called
Razorback Holler. Once it's found, the person must dig up the remains of a
shriveled corpse and take it back to the witch who treats it with spells
using
the blood of the one who wants revenge and the blood of the slain loved one.
Once Pumpkinhead is summoned, if a person or a group of persons happens
to be on the wrong end of that summoning, (those who have been "marked"
for vengeance) then heaven help `em because not much of anything or
anyone else can (or will!) This sly and malicious being relentlessly and
silently stalks its prey, harming no one else unless they try to help those
that have been marked, or interfere in any way. Ruthless and cunning,
Pumpkinhead won't stop until all those that have been marked are cruelly
tortured and slain. So stay away from Pumpkinhead unless you're tired of
living!

Profile: Pumpkinhead

Corporeal: D:3d8  N:4d10  S:3d12+2  Q:4d10  V:5d12
Climbin' 5d10, fightin': brawlin' 7d10, sneak 6d10,
   swimmin' 4d10, throwin': unbalanced 5d8,
Mental: C:5d10  K:3d6  M:4d10  Sm:4d12  Sp:4d10
Scrutinize 5d10, search 6d10, trackin' 7d10
   area knowledge: Appalachians 3d6, overawe 5d10, bluff
   4d12, ridicule 2d12,
Pace: 10
Size: 7
Wind: 22
Terror: 11
Special Abilities:
  Armor:1
  Damage: Claws (STR + 1d6), Tail: Can be used like a whip
  Fearless
  Undead: Pumpkinhead's focus is the person who had
     it summoned.
  Immunity- Normal Fire and Damage: Pumpkinhead is
     immune to normal fire and takes only half damage from
     all other normal attacks but can ignore up to 2 wound
     levels. Ignore Immunity if the one who had Pumkinhead
     summoned is the one who is taking the damage.
     (See Vulnerability below.)
  Regeneration: Pumpkinhead can recover up to 3 points
      of lost wind damage every round and lower 1 wound level
      per round. Ignore Regeneration if the person who had
      Pumpkinhead summoned is taking the damage. If
      Pumpkinhead is destroyed (other than the death of
      the one who had it called upon) by Hexes, Miracles or
      extreme damage, it returns on the following night to stalk
      its marked victim/victims.
   Vulnerability: Pumpkinhead is nearly invulnerable to all
      normal attacks making him extremely hard to put down,
      unless a person knows its secret, (which it ain't willing to
      part with so easily.) Pumpkinhead happens to be bound
      to the very soul of the individual who has it called upon. If
      that person becomes injured, then Pumpkinhead feels the
      same pain. If that individual should die before Pumpkinhead
      finishes what it was called upon to do, then Pumpkinhead
      dies instantly. Its body is consumed in hell-fire mere
      moments after its destruction. If Pumkinhead is successful
      and has killed all that it was called upon to kill, then
      Pumkinhead fully absorbs the soul of the one who had
      summoned it and returns to the Hunting Grounds, leaving its
      physical body a pile of crumbling dust and the person who had
      it summoned very, very dead (unable to return Harrowed.)
      Either way, the body of the one who had Pumkinhead called
      upon becomes a "seed", the physical body of this being
      when  it is next called upon. Arcane attacks on Pumpkinhead
      does full damage.
      feet tall, with grayish, wrinkled skin, long spindly arms and
      legs, a long prehensile tail, and an oversized head filled with
      slobbering, sharp fangs. Pumpkinhead's eyes are a glazed-
      dead white that shine with an evil malice and his fingers end
      in long, vicious claws. Whenever Pumpkinhead is around, the
      wind picks up, and the air is filled with a terrible sound that
      sound like hundreds of rattle snakes.