[DL] shooting multiple targets

We had something come up last session where a character who is two fisted
wanted to shoot two separate targets approximately 20 feet apart, one with
each of his pistols. Now, I looked through the books and couldn't find
anything on this except the burst rules on gatling pistols hitting targets
up to 2 yards apart. It seems this would be a lot more difficult. Has anyone
run into anything like this before?  Or is there a rule I am just missing. I
know I have seen this in a movie or two, but actually doing it would have to
be very difficult.

-Kayan