Re: [DL] Abomination Opinions Wanted - FOR MARSHALS ONLY!!!!

> One of my many favorite horror movies is the film Pumpkinhead. The last
time
> I watched it, the movie gave me a great idea for a Weird West adventure. I
> thought it would be interesting to sick Pumpkinhead on my posse. I made up
> some stats that I'd like to share with the Marshals of the listserve and
get
> your opinions. I usually stick with pre-generated monsters; I am afraid
that
> I will create an unbalanced abomination or completely overlook something.
> Please let me know what you think, and please feel free to correct
anything
> or make any other suggestions to flesh out this character and bring it
into
> the world of Deadlands. Thanks.

I like what you've done, though I'd leave out the Appalachia-specific stuff.
I'd instead have it be a generically-available abomination, though still
relatively rare.  Also, on the thing where if his "host", so to speak, is
injured and he feels the pain, does that also mean that he shares in the
injury or does he just feel it (and thus the wound penalties)?

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times