[DL] Texas Rangers -- the movie!

OK, looks like I've been living under a rock again.  New movie comes out and
I've not heard word one about it beforehand.  Any listers know anything
about this flick?  Can we have high hopes that it's any good?  (Info swiped
from MovieTickets.com)  I wouldn't have to ask these questions, if the
moviemakers just had the good sense to check everything with our esteemed
Mr. McGlothlin -- yes, I'm droolin' waitin' for Lone Stars too...

Texas Rangers

GENRE:  Drama

MPAA RATING:  (PG-13), for western violence

RUN TIME:  1 hour 33 minutes

RELEASE DATE  11/30/2001

STARRING:  James Van Der Beek, Robert Patrick, Dylan Mcdermott, Randy
Travis, Ashton Kutcher

DIRECTOR:  Steve Miner

PRODUCER(S):  Frank Price, Alan Greisman, Bob Weinstein

WRITER(S):  John Milius,Ehren Kruger

MOVIE SYNOPSIS

  Texas, 1875. In a land without justice, where chaos reigns, one legendary
man, Leander McNelly, is chosen to lead a group of unlikely heroes. These
young men, out-manned and out-gunned, must battle an army of renegade
outlaws led by the ruthless John King Fisher. Sworn to protect the innocent
and the women they love, the Rangers risk their lives to put the wrong
things right in their beloved homeland. All men need freedom. The Texas
Rangers are willing to die for it.

Jeff Y.