Re: [DL] shooting multiple targets

--- Kayan Boomani <kayan@grinch.org> wrote:
> We had something come up last session where a
> character who is two fisted
> wanted to shoot two separate targets approximately
> 20 feet apart, one with
> each of his pistols. Now, I looked through the books
> and couldn't find
> anything on this except the burst rules on gatling
> pistols hitting targets
> up to 2 yards apart.

Isn't that the point of taking two-fisted?
I believe the rule for gatling pistols is there to
limit charcters from using those types of guns to
strafe opponents in a single action card, but firing
two seperate pistols at two seperate targets is what
the -2 and -6 penalties to each gun are for.
Two-fisted just reduces those penalties so it becomes
easier. It doesn't take an extra action card or
additional penalties.
-doc