[DL] Caine County, CA

Hey, who else would like to see a sourcebook detailing the 3 towns of
Gommorra, Soddum, & Ghost Creek? I know I would. First it could update the
various areas & factions not already covered by John Goff in his sourcebooks
(i.e., The Maze Rats, The Law Dogs, Sweetrock, etc.). Second, it could give
us all kinds of neat info on Ghost Creek (the subject of Range Wars). I
think this idea could work! I've even thought up a title- Raising Caine! So,
whaddaya think? It's brilliant!

(Matt's egomania brought to you by a grant from Arrogance, with additional
funding from Vanity)