Re: [DL] Caine County, CA

> Hey, who else would like to see a sourcebook detailing the 3 towns of
> Gommorra, Soddum, & Ghost Creek? I know I would. First it could update the
> various areas & factions not already covered by John Goff in his
sourcebooks
> (i.e., The Maze Rats, The Law Dogs, Sweetrock, etc.). Second, it could
give
> us all kinds of neat info on Ghost Creek (the subject of Range Wars). I
> think this idea could work! I've even thought up a title- Raising Caine!
So,
> whaddaya think? It's brilliant!

I don't know about a full sourcebook, but perhaps a good portion of an
Epitaph or maybe a "special edition" of it.  I doubt enough could be made of
it for a full sourcebook unless there's enough going on in Ghost Creek to
make a good enough portion of a book out of.  It's probably also have a
limited audience because, as a setting book, it'd be more for Marshals than
players.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times