Re: [DL] Deadlands v. Hell on Earth

I haven't picked up a copy of HoE yet, but from what I hear it's pretty good
as long as you make sure your players r using their wits more than their
trusty shotgun (and even THEN some pretty kewl things can still happen outta
that pipe of theirs).

As for the theology, there are some minor, minor, minor, MINOR flaws that i
see in DL:WW (e.g. Protestant Christian blessed having to "work their way up"
with their miracles n such, instead of the whole "justification by faith"
business) but these are so negligible (most Protestants in that era, and lots
now, believe in good works as a way to enter Heaven) that even those good,
churchgoing people (me included) shouldn't have any problem at all--besides,
it makes the game that much more interesting. Wouldn't it be boring to have
your miracles work over and over again, instead of accidently killing one of
your posse members from time to time? hehe...

Richard