Re:[DL] Caine County, CA

>I don't know about a full sourcebook, but perhaps a good portion of an
>Epitaph or maybe a "special edition" of it.  I doubt enough could be
made of
>it for a full sourcebook unless there's enough going on in Ghost Creek
>make a good enough portion of a book out of.

I thought about more detail for Ghost Creek, too. I agree it doesn't
seem enough to cover a sourcebook, maybe an Epitaph article or the
backdrop for an adventure. There seems to be a lot of "official"
storyline stuff taking place in Ghost Creek that needs more detail. This
is where the remnants of the Whateley clan are holed up and where a
branch of the Collegium is and where Sweetrock is looking into and where
the Morgan Cattle Company calls home. Basically, it's replaced Gomorra
as the big ghost rock site.
Maybe Pinnacle will revisit this location and answer some of the
questions left in the wake of Doomtown.
Other than that, I'd recommend buying the Range Wars game and piece
together things from there.

"Marshal" Eric