[DL] More Hell on Earth

Been doing some mroe reading in the HoE book.  I think I shall start
collecting some green books....

I guess I should've read more before asking questions, 'cuz right there on
pg. 18 it goes on to say that yeah, DL arcane folks can fit into HoE just
fine; they're just very rare.  So, I guess the idea of having a Hexslinger
travelling to HoE isn't such a bad idea after all.

I did notice a couple of omissions though;  In the Devil's Tower trilogy,
our guest from the future carries a gatlin pistol that shoots caseless ammo.
There is no such animal in the gear section. Hmmm...  Also, they have a
listing for "Spook Juice" but I don't see where it is used.  Alternative to
gasoline?  Oh, & who's the wise guy that listed Dr. Pepper as an aid to
recovering Wind lost to radiation?  Everybody knows that is Mountain Dew!!!
:D  (On a side note, my wife, an environmental engineer, tells me that
certain soda drinks have a rad count slightly higher than background.  Think
about that next time you guzzle down a case of Coke....)

Oh, & two of the big guys got onto me about the Four Horsemen.  Okay, I can
swallow the idea that the reckoners are merely using the fascade of the
Horsemen.  Let me guess, the Reckoners are actually Cthulhu & his cronies!
Still, I guess this means India is being wiped out by an apparition of
Shiva.

So, now that is out of the way, my next questions.  What are good books to
buy for supplementing the rulebook?  Yeah, yeah, all of them.  Let me try
again; which ones are imperative?  Second, I've always wanted to know what
happened to Sitgreaves.  I wondered why a 'gorgon' would be stalking him all
this time, especially when he discovered the hex that neutralizes ghost
rock, so what happened?  At least I know why that hex in particular was
important.  So, where do I find the story?  Did he get trampled?  Did he put
a bullet through its brainbucket?  What?

Jeff S