Re: [DL] More Hell on Earth (spoilers, anyone?)

On Sun, 02 Dec 2001 23:05:33 -0600 "Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel
Chapter" <grandmasternilus@hotmail.com> writes:
> Actually if I recall the rules in the Devils towers just say that
> they shoot treat her pistol as a caseless gatlin pistol.  Although its
entirely
> possible she has some sort of custom pistol.  But it don't exist in
> any other HOE books

This pistol could've been a Junker-built gun.  It was a colony of junkers
that sends Jackie back in time.  It's probably not literally a Gatling
pistol, but that's the closest approximation for Weird West characters.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku