Re: [DL] [Shane] Deadlands website forums?

>Has PEG ever considered running a forum on the official website? I find
>this kind of thing more accessable / searchable than a mailing list.
>
>You could also have a 'players' and 'marshals' forum, as well as other
>forums (reviews, pbems etc)
>
>I think that would be a good community addition.

Actually Personally I think it could hurt the Communtiy that PEG already
has.  I've seen a lot of game companies that Have Mailing Lists, News
Groups, Forums, Chat rooms Etc.  and it always seems that the more ways of
comunicate there are, the less likely you are to here from people actually
involved in writing game material, let alone the Owners of the Company.

At least thats my thought.

Dan