RE: [DL] Texas Ranger/ Military (yet again)

Hello again, good sir!

At 11:37 PM 12/3/2001, Yuri wrote:
>1. Since we are asking such specific things about the Military and the
>Rangers, what can you tell me about the women in the Military/Rangers?

         My apologies, but I can't go into specifics about this at this
time, but the issue DOES get addressed in Lone Stars.

>2. Given the current state of the war and the Deadlands Setting in general,
>will the Lone Stars book be written so it can be used before the current
>year? My current campaign is set in 1877, and although it will link up with
>the current meta-plot, it  isn't going to for a while. (see how spoiler free
>this is?)

         Shane asked for a book set in the current year of 1878, for
reasons that I cannot divulge at this time (Sorry!), but trust me, are
very, very GOOD reasons.
         I do make an effort in the Ranger Operations section to address
some of the major events (at least in the Confederacy) during the "lost
year" of 1877, so you should be able to incorporate Lone Stars in your
campaign fully.

>3. Chris, could you do me a small favor? My hard drive recently went down,
>and although I keep good backups of my various files so my Campaign could
>continue, I did lose the Author's Cut of Dead Presidents. Could you send it
>to me again? I was reading through it, and I was impressed with the amount
>of material. But I would like to continue my reading of it so I can give you
>a proper review of the material.

         Thanks for the kind words! It's on its way to you via private mail.

         I would also greatly appreciate commentary from all the other
people who received an Author's Cut copy and (for whatever reason) have not
yet fulfilled their promise to send me some feedback.
         Thanks in advance for your mails!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God