[DL] off-topic declaration of opinion [shane, PEG]

I would just like to say that I think Deadlands is the
best RPG I've ever had the pleasure to own or play.
The system isn't perfect, but it's immersive and the
storyline is adaptive yet consistent.
I've been playing RPGs since I was 7, and I'm 25
today. I think that says something about the quality
that's been put into this game and all of it's
sourcebooks.
it's such an unlikely game too, I never thought I'd
get into when I first saw it on the shelves. But I'm
glad that I did, and I'm glad that it was published.
Keep up the excellent work!
-doc

p.s.- I can't wait for the Texas Ranger book, I've
been wanting to play one for awhile now but kept
holding off because of the lack of a sourcebook.
Good luck, but I'm sure it'll be a fine piece of work
without my well wishes.