Re: [DL] off-topic declaration of opinion

> I would just like to say that I think Deadlands is the
> best RPG I've ever had the pleasure to own or play.
> The system isn't perfect, but it's immersive and the
> storyline is adaptive yet consistent.

That is one of the reasons I love Deadlands so much--the style! It has its
own unique flavor which has yet to be duplicated. Name one other western
game out there right now. Nope, didn't think so.

Kudos to Shane and the gang--may they continue being successful in the
Weird, the Wasted, and the soon to be Way Out West!

Graveyard Greg
Writer/Creator, Gaming Guardians
http://www.gamingguardians.com
Holder of the Wiffle Bat, long may it fwap!