RE: re: [DL] Deadlands D20 -- Flamethrowers and Mad Science[SHANE]

I have not looked at the flame thrower, but I think there are a couple of better alternatives depending upon if you want it to work,or just be a menace to the user.

If you want it to work, fuel it with a liquid like greek fire or kerosene and then put a presure tank to it which can be presurised by a hand pump.

If you just want it to be dangerous to all use hydrogen as a fuel. Hydrogen is easy to create by electolosis (sp), its more unstable, and its hard to contain for periods of time.  So when you pull the trigger it may work, it may go BOOM, or the fuel may have evaporated.

g'day
frempath
kevin jameson