RE: re: [DL] Deadlands D20 -- Flamethrowers and Mad Science[SHANE]

when I took welding, I was told that hydrogen burns with an almost colorless
flame, so you might have a leak and even be on fire and not know it.

also H2 being one of the smallest molecules around, tends to seep out of
tanks, so a tank left pressurized will slowly disapate.