RE: [DL] Re: shooting multiple targets

If you consider a full action deck (minus the black joker) can split a 5
second round into 53 actions, the time between spades and hearts is more of
a tenth of a second. I don't know if it is still significant when compared
to bullet speed, though.
(mmmh... not sure it would be a good idea to start another ballistics
thread)
Yet thinking about it, it seems like a good way to speed up combat, which
can sometimes be useful.

bertrand

	For record, I should point out that I don't use the suits when using
the
	action deck. When you start breaking down 5 second rounds into 13
segments,
	that extra spliting of hairs isn't gonna make a difference. I did
have a
	marshal who did follow it, and when we were shooting at some some
villians,
	I got an Ace of Hearts, the villian an Ace of Spades. He went first,
and
	shot me in the head... dealing something like 5 level of wounds....
I argued
	(and use in my game) that the microsecond between the Spade and
Heart would
	indicate which bullet hit first, but both are in the air before they
do
	strike.... what do you think?

	Yuri