RE: [DL] Re: shooting multiple targets

At 05:30 PM 12/4/2001 +0100, you wrote:
 >If you consider a full action deck (minus the black joker) can split a 5
 >second round into 53 actions, the time between spades and hearts is more of
 >a tenth of a second. I don't know if it is still significant when compared
 >to bullet speed, though.

Look at the Phoenix Command system - we once had to characters shoot (and
kill) each other even though one of them shot first.

The second character fired before the bullet (as measured by the ballistic
time of flight) hit him.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
            -Edmund Burke