RE: [DL] Possible way to keep the ABs at a reasonable level

I fooled around for a while with the idea that for every arcane background
of the same type (I had 3 hucksters at one point) the cost goes up.

you could do something similar for all ABs, maybe for every 2 ABs total, the
cost is up by one, so if you have a shamen, a blessed, and a huckster, each
must pay 4 instead of 3.  If there is also an Enlightened martial artist,
each pays 5 (yes I know technically a martial artist doesn't have an AB)