[DL] Odd PDF Request (Shane or PEGheads)

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could make available in an editable PDF or RTF file the handouts that are in the back of Dead Presidents and other published adventures? In some cases, making photocopies would be okay, but there are definately things that I would like change for my particular posse. For example, it is a good bet that the party is gonna go through Dead Presidents in the game year of 1877 instead o' 1878.

I suspect that the RTF file would go over best, but I understand if you leave it in a PDF file.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Yuri