[DL] Ranger Oaths? (Mr Southern Sentinel Sir)

OK seeing as it's Texas Ranger time, I'll pitch in with my question as well
then.

Mr McGlothlin, is there going to be any mention of the oaths that Texas
Rangers take while entering the service in the Lone Stars book?  I kind of
like the idea that the Agency guys get a form to sign whereas the Texas
Rangers get to make an oath on the (Rangers?) Bible

I remember someone posting some of the historical ones that they had lifted
from the official Texas Rangers web site a while back (about a year
ago-ish?) and it's stuck in my mind ever since.

Cheers

Roy