Re: [DL] Several topics

> power each hand does, etc.  Also, how about a DL die modifier calculator?
> little device that helps players keep track of what their "To Hit" TN is
> when adding all the mods in.  Needless to say, this comes from 'field

It's a good idea, but not commercially viable.  It'd be better as a
quickly-written VB program or maybe a web-based calculator.  That way PEG
wouldn't have to pay for its manufacture.

> Finally, & this goes out to everyone, I have a question about relics of
the
> West.  Okay, these things are either malignant items put on Earth by the
bad
> guys, or else some famous guy's mojo rubs off on a particular item he or
she
> carried around.  Fine.  However, why can't a PC inadvertantly make his or
> her own relic of power?  Yeah, I know a huckster has a CHANCE of doing so,

Hey, it's all up to the Marshal.  If the Marshal wants a PC to develop a
Relic, said PC develops a Relic.  Just decide what you want to do and let
loose!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times