From: PEGShane@aol.com [mailto:PEGShane@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 1:13 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Lawyerin' rules - will the author please step forward?

In a message dated 12/6/2001 12:38:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, natasha_corey@yahoo.com writes:

After blithely forwarding these along to the
requesting parties, Ross was polite enough to write
back and inform me he wasn't the author!  Can the real
author of the lawyerin' rules please announce themself
and gain some praise?  Thanks!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory

It's Steven Walmsley, and those very rules appear in Way of the Gun for D20.

Shane