Re: [DL] Lawyerin' rules - will the author please step forward?

Yes It was I!

I wrote them and the most interesting rules, that were turned down by both
Pyramid magazine for not involving the players enough
(*Cough*gurpsbias*Cough*).  And PEG as a free addition to the website.

There is a better version than the one that's out there I think.  It's
sitting on my hard drive and I took one look at the one I've been sending
out and realized that most of it was missing.

My sincere apologies, anyone who wants the new one titled attorneys at law,
please post a me too post and Spam the main list. (oops) I mean email me
privately so the list mod won't kill me.

Ron Conner
Sadistic Marshal
ADST Influence Portland OR Camarilla
ADST Webmaster Portland Influence Site http://dailymoon.netfirms.com