RE: [DL] Couple of questions [marshall?]

>. During november/december, what would the weather conditions be like
>ravelling from Tombstone to Lost Angels?

well, currently here in Phoenix it is a lovely 70 degrees (at about 2 pm)
and tombstone is south of here a couple of hours, so it probably is a little
cooler as it is out in the desert...especially at night
although two days ago it was colder here than in NY :)

winters here in the SW are dry and we dont get a lot of rain

however, in the desert, once the sun goes down, it gets very very
cold...freezing temps and can be dangerous if no shelter is to be had

lisa