[DL] Werewolf : The Apocolypse Crossover?

Heya'll-

I wonder, has anyone ever done any work in relates to crossing over any
aspect of Deadlands and the White Wolf WoD games?

My roomie is a huge WW:tA freak. He's developed an insanely great world
to play in. However, I'm a bastard. I want harrowed. Yes, I'm just that
damn evil.

I'd like to use the idea of Wyrm=Reckoners, and that in 1863 the Wyrm
exploded at the same time of the Reckoner's power. The Wyrm's powers are
in the same line  and they're goals are the same - sowing confusion and
fear and feeding off of it.

Now, how do we reconcile the WW:tA idea of Weres being of Gaia and the
Earth, and the DL idea of them being creatures of the Reckoning.

My idea is simple. There are Hanging Judges in real life - they are
short tempered and are prone to rash judgment. To take an advantage of
this to create fear, the Reckoner created the Hang'n Judges that haunt
the Chism Trail.

My idea is that there are good weres - these are based in good. They are
the old Gauru - they are born of wolf and men, not made, they are
defenders of Gaia, and they fight evil in all it's forms.

The Reckoning took the old legends of the Weres, the innate fear Humans
have of them genetically programmed, and create the Werewolves we read
about in RVC II, there weres are evil creatures, a disease, who bring
more fear (much like how Humphrey is in Gommora.)

Now, this is a new idea. I just had it a few hours ago, and I realize
there are some serious plot holes, but maybe with time, and input from
the list, I can help develop them.

Once we integrate a "Good" were into DL, from there making them harrowed
is my next task. This is quite frightening - think of the concept of a
Harrowed Werewolf with increased Supernatural Strength?

This could be very interesting - we could make our Were heros into REAL
heros, and not the tragic ones that RVC II shows.

Well, please, I'd love to get some input back, and hear anyone else's
experiences!