Re: [DL] Inheritance Ideas

Well, depending on where in the Maze you want to locate the Posse, a
land deed would work.  It could be anything from a business, home, or
even a mine.  Each would could even be an adventure in and of itself.

For example, a unscrupulous businessmen (or even Shan Fan Triads) are
trying to force the company out of business or make it pay excessive
"Protection" fees.

A player may inherit a beautiful Victorian home that somehow survived
the Reckonning, only to discover that it is a Haunted House.

A mining operation may need to be defended against claim jumpers or be
in an area that is plagued by some sort of abomination.

Of course, the easiest thing to do is to just give the character in
question money or some other financial inheritance.  But then you would
have to find a way to keep the posse there.

Keith "Vang" Oberschulte