[DL] Inheritance Ideas

First, thanks to everyone who gave me advice before my first game.  It
seemed to work pretty well, with the posse managing to win through with
only one fatality, and with sufficient interest that we're playing again.

Anyway, I've got the posse headed west towards the Maze for their assorted
reasons, and I've picked up a new player who got the Inheritance
mysterious past (red).  I've decided that's why he's going to the Maze,
but right now I'm looking for good ideas of what he'll inherit.

(I'm having a bit of fun with this character, actually.  He chose Veteran
 of the Weird West and got Infected.  For VotWW, I wanted something a bit
 more interesting than, say, consumption, so I gave him a chronic case of
 ghost rock fever...skin perpetually quite hot to the touch and when it
 acts up, he can start coughing up smoke.)

Thanks in advance for any help.