RE: [DL] The Mission

I sped the action up for my group.  They all had part of the night mare in
one night.  And I gave it to all of them and made it so each had a horrific
part.  They were itching to get the hell out of town for some reason...after
playing call of cthulhu with me for years they were afraid of
everything...hehehehe

I just made it fit what my players were doing and played from the hip :)
Worked out great.

I also ran the adventure at a local con doing the same thing and it worked
fine.

lisa