[DL] DLCG translations

I've got a question for those of you for whom English isn't your native
laguage.  Mr. Tomasz Misiorek asked me if it's O.K. for him to translate the
DLCG into Polish (and of course it is).  This got me to wondering if anyone
else thought the DLCG should be translated into different languages, such as
French or German.  If anyone would want to do this (you should only have to
translate the database and the English parts on the VB forms), just let me
know- and please feel free to sign up for the Project's Yahoo Club!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times