[DL] Question (the last?!?) re. bounty-to-chip conversion

    Hi, All! I'm back with what I hope to be my last question on the
topic!!! We just played through Ticked Off in our last session. I
calculated the bounty at 18. If I had 6 players, would this then convert
to 3 points in chips (3 white, 1 red & 1 white, or 1 blue) for each
player? That being the case, any thoughts on deciding what the exact
award is? In other words, how to decide between 3 whites or 1 blue?
    Your thoughts much appreciated...and I WILL drop the topic now!!!
:)  THANKS!

Dan