Re: [DL] Question (the last?!?) re. bounty-to-chip conversion

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Conley" <yosemite@cfanet.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 6:47 PM
Subject: [DL] Question (the last?!?) re. bounty-to-chip conversion

>     Hi, All! I'm back with what I hope to be my last question on the
> topic!!! We just played through Ticked Off in our last session. I
> calculated the bounty at 18. If I had 6 players, would this then convert
> to 3 points in chips (3 white, 1 red & 1 white, or 1 blue) for each
> player? That being the case, any thoughts on deciding what the exact
> award is? In other words, how to decide between 3 whites or 1 blue?
>     Your thoughts much appreciated...and I WILL drop the topic now!!!
> :)  THANKS!
>

> Dan

Well, I generally decide based on how well the posse did.  My group prefers
a blue chip to multiple lesser chips, so I tend to give those to the best
roleplayers in the group.  The other concideration could be whatever kind of
chip is least represented in the posse's pools right now.  So if everyone
has a few red and blue chips, and no white chips, I would give out more
white chips to them.

Purely my opinion, but I hope it helps.

Alex