Re: [DL] Sorry.....

How dare you profane this sacred Listserv with such a spurious post as
an apology!  Hangin's too good for you!  Burnin's too good for you!  You
should be torn into itty bitty pieces and buried alive!!!*

*Cough* *Cough* Ahem...

No problem there.  Everybody makes mistakes, just don't let it happen
again.  ;)

Keith "Vang" Oberschulte

* Hanover Fist's famous line from the trial of Captain Stern in the
animated movie "Heavy Metal".  If you don't know what I'm talking about,
then go find a copy.  You'll be glad you did.