[DL] Deadland Filk

Someone did this one before, but here another version.

Harrowed Rhapsody.

Am I really alive?
Or am I dammed for eternity?
Caught in a gunfight,
No escape from my destiny.
Opened my eyes,
And saw what had become of me, of me.
I'm just a cowboy. I want no company.
Because dominion comes, dominion goes.
At certain times, I lose control.
I wander where the wind blows, because I’m longer in
control, of me

Manitou, you just killed this man.
Put my gun against his head.
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Manitou, my salvation had just begun.
But now you’ve gone and thrown it all away.
Preacher,
Should known better then to try,
Until I die I’ll never be free from sorrow.
I Ride on, I ride on, my reputation in tatters.

Too late, the time has come
I feel shivers down my spine
Body numb and no longer mine.
Get away from everybody – I’ve got to know,
Got to force you from my mind and face the truth.
Manitou – (Any time you lose control.)
I don't want to die
But sometimes wish I’d never come back at all.

I feel the cold fingers of its hand.
Manitou, Manitou will you let go of my soul.
Thunderbolt and lightning – the dark spirit is
fighting me
Rigor Mortis, Rigor Mortis,
Rigor Mortis – I want control

I'm just a dead man, everybody fears me
I was just a cowboy from a poor family
Spared true death by this monstrosity
Dominion comes dominion goes - will you give me back
control
Domninion! No - I will not let you go - let me go
Domninion! I will not let you go - let me go
Domninion! We will not let you go - let me go
Will not let you go - let me go (never)
Never let you go - let me go
Never let me go –
No, no, no, no, no, no, no -
Oh manitou, manitou, manitou let me go
The Recongners has a diablo put aside for me
for me
for me.

So you think you can control me and destroy my life
So you think you can rule me just because I died
O’ Manitou - can't do this to me Manitou
Just got to win out - just got to get in control of
me.

Dominion really matters
As anyone can see
Dominion really matters - Dominion really matters to
me

Anytime my control goes ...