Re: [DL] Copyright Question [PEG]

In a message dated 12/20/2001 5:59:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, knick_nevin@yahoo.com writes:

I want to post an adventure on my website for
Deadlands. Do I have to give any copyright or
trademark credits to do this? Can I do this?

The adventure in question is one that I'm currently
writing/adapting, and it borrows it's plot from an Ars
Magica module but otherwise bears no resemblance to
the original whatsoever.
-doc

You need to put the appropriate copyright info on anything that has our properties in it (including characters, settings, etc.). You can *never* charge for anything like this without the permission of the owners.

Free stuff on your own site--with trademark notices on it--is great, and we appreciate it!

Shane