[DL] Hell on Earth

Some friends got me a copy of Deadlands: Hell On Earth
as a Christmas present, and I've been reading it. I
must admit that I was not all that into the idea of
the game when I first heard about it, but after loking
at it, I not only see that it is pretty cool in
itself, but an integral part of the whole Deadlands
story and yet, as presented, you can run HOE and the
original without them interfering with each other..or
link them into a big time-spanning meta-campaign. I am
pleased to have this and I may introduce it into my
Deadlands campaign (slowly) over the next few months.

Allen