[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20011228

well, actually they will.   it's a minor sin for a christian blessed to
refuse aid to those in need, and a major sin if they are in dire need.   I
rather like it.   If a posse wants free, continuous healing they need to take
a preacher, which means he's always risking his neck to keep them, and
everyone else, around.   every arcane backgound has a severe disadvantage,
blessed have sinnin, and if they do healing, then they have to deal with the
consequenses of not having enough faith to do god's work.

<<
Ah, but there's the rub, see a Blessed wouldn't be going around healing just
anyone;  I mean, nothing more embarrassing than to say you're gonna heal
someone, do the televangelist "You are HEEEAAALLLED!!!" bit, & nothing
happens.  I dunno, I still think the receiving similar wounds for not making
the roll is a bit harsh.  Maybe Wind loss, plus you can't use that blessing
for a day....